Search This Blog

Friday 2 October 2015

Look For Less - Burberry Autumn 2015

post edit to use.png
The Blue Edition

So, I have found some massive dupes of the gorgeous Burberry Autumn collection. I put together an outfit from Burberry including clothing, shoes and accessories then, I searched through the highstreet stores to find a cheaper alternative. I think there were very successful finds in this cheaper outfit.


I only needed two highstreet stores to complete this whole look. Topshop and Forever 21. I hope you like this post and find it very useful.





jhdfskhgghseuhyse.png


From Burberry I found this t-shirt. It is grey with patterned sleeve cuffs and it cost £95. I think this is a very basic top that could be worn with endless outfits.




                                                                                                          Burberry





fbgd.png


So, I found this alternative t-shirt from Forever 21. This is as close as I could get to the Burberry one and it also has some detail along the edges of the t-shirt. This only cost £13 though! This will save you £82!


                                                                                                          Forever21



addca.png


Next I found these white skinny jeans from Burberry, these cost £175. I always buy my jeans from Topshop as they fit me perfectly and I know a lot of people love them as well.



                                                                                                           Burberry







f.png
So, I chose these pair of white jeans from Topshop. (which I actually have a pair of myself) These jeans are very comfortable, I wear mine quite a lot and they haven't yet lost their shape. These jeans cost £38! You will be saving £137!


                                                                                                             Topshop







jhvdvh.png

Then I found these pair of suede loafers from Burberry. These shoes cost £325. I couldn't find the same style of shoes but I found a pretty good match otherwise.




                                                                                                 Burberry






gfj.png

From Forever 21I found these faux suede ballet pumps with a cute bow on the front. These cost £8 and I actually tried these on in a store and they are very comfortable. You will have saved £317!


                                                                                                  Forever21






Untitled.png

To keep warm in the Autumn months a big coat is needed. I found these straight, blue duffle coat from Burberry. It costs £695 and from Forever 21 I managed to find a very close match.


                                                                                                     Burberry






Untitled.png

I found this blue duffle coat also with a hood and the same detailing. This coat only costs £48! This will save you £647!



                                                                                                       Forever21






dgdf.png

Also to keep you even warmer and cozy you need a scarf. From Burberry I found this very simple scarf. This scarf will cost you £335.



                                                                                                    Burberry





gjf.png


From Forever 21 I found this blue scarf. It is a fine knit and is also very simple. This scarf costs £10. This scarf will save you £325!

                                                                                               Forever21






sdffdghr.png

To keep all your belongings in you will need a bag. From Burberry I found this very nice, blue saddle bag. It is a small bag but not too small. This bag costs £1395! This bag from Burberry was so nice and so expensive that I absolutely had to find a cheaper alternative.

                                                                                       Burberry





dsfbgsd.png

From Topshop, I found this bag. This one costs £36 and I actually prefer it. It is the same style bag, just with added detailing. The bag is a lighter shade of blue but, it will tie in nicely with the coat, shoes and scarf. This will be a saving of £1359!

                                                                                          Topshop





skuhffiuehfiuoaerh.png

Then to finish of the look I thought a small watch would be nice. From Burberry I found this grey watch to match the t-shirt. It costs £695.



                                                                                                      Burberry





dshfd.png

From Topshop this is the most expensive item but, it isn't necessary to have. It is a grey watch, the strap is very similar to the Burberry watch but, the face is very different. I couldn't find an exact match to the Burberry one but I think the face on the Topshop watch is very pretty. This Topshop watch costs £70.

                                                                                                     Topshop




I hope you liked this type of post. I would like to make this into a series for every season or different colours and themes. If you have any ideas that you would like me to find outfits and cheaper alternatives for them, I would be more than happy to. Just leave suggestions in the comments if you have any.

8 comments:

  1. Love the Navy duffle coat from Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burberry are one of my number ones! Always such stylish pieces! X

    Vegan eats in a day on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always find something that I like! x

      Delete
  3. Ah that Burberry navy bag is <3 The blue duffle coat is such a good cheaper alternative! x

    Jess | It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you found some really similar items!! I love the Burberry scarf, it's so pretty and perfect for everyday. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it :) and sure ill check out yours x

      Delete