Search This Blog

Thursday 1 October 2015

September Favourites 2015




Untitled.png







This month I have been really enjoying some new products that I haven't talked about yet on here. So, I thought that I would share them with you.








Aviary Photo_130881626968863604.pngI recently bought some new micellar waters. I use micellar waters before I wash my face in the morning and at night. I find that they freshen my face and removes any dirt clogging my pores. In the past I have used B. Micellar Water and Garnier Micellar Waters. I loved using the Garnier one but I wanted to see what else was available. I went to the Soap and Glory skincare section in Boots and found that they had one, Soap and Glory Drama Clean 5 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water. This costs £6 in Boots and it has 350ml in it. I am not even half way through it and I have been using it for nearly a whole month. It removes face makeup very well and also eye makeup but I use a different product for that. This product has cucumber juice and peach juice extracts in it. As well as removing make up well, it smells very nice. There is an offer on at Boots at the moment for a 1/3 off on selected  Soap and Glory products.




Aviary Photo_130881627314817807.png

For removing my eye makeup I have been using the Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye-Makeup Remover. This product doesn't sting my eyes at all, it is a very gentle makeup remover and doesn't require scrubbing to get makeup off. If you haven't tried this before read the bottle and shake it before you use it. It removes my makeup easily and without any problems. This costs £3.89 in Boots.





Aviary Photo_130881627169375988.png
When I went on holiday, my mum and dad bought me a Benefit mini set. From this set my favourite product was Benefit Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion Highlighter. This highlighter is a golden shimmery colour and looks really nice on paler skin. I brush one stroke of one side of the brush on one cheek, then the other side on my other. After that I use what is left on the brush down the centre of my nose, centre of my chin, centre of my forehead and my cupids bow. Putting the product in these places gives an evenly 'glowy' look instead of just in one area of my face. The full sized version of this product costs £19.50.




Aviary Photo_130881626747828390.pngThis Ted Baker London Beau Body Souffle has been my favourite body moisturiser this month. It is not to heavy like a butter but not to light, like a lotion. It is very moisturising and a little goes a long way. This moisturiser makes my skin feel very soft and smooth especially if I have used a body scrub in the shower before hand. To me this product smells like sunscreen. I don't mean that in a bad way because it does smell very nice. The scent is made a lot stronger if you use the Ted Baker London Beau Body Spray. I got these products in a gift set which cost £25.99.

11 comments:

  1. Love your edit of products for September! Id love to try Benefit's Sun Beam!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, if you are thinking of buying Sun Beam definitely do buy it, the miniature one has lasted me over a month. It is well worth its money!!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love Ted Baker products, so I'd love to try out that body moisturizer! I'm pretty late on the bandwagon with micellar waters, I recently picked up the Garnier one, and I love it!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like your micellar water and I thin you would really like the moisturiser x

      Delete
  3. Ooo I hope the Soap & Glory Micellar Water makes its way to Australia - sounds great! x

    Jess | It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could try to order online? Also just keep your fingers crossed!! x

      Delete
  4. I love reading favourites. I have tries a few micellar waters but not the Soap & Glory one. It shall be added to the 'To try' list once my current one runs out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 'to try' list is currently at the stage of a 4000 word essay most likely! I would highly suggest though putting it at the top end of your list!

      Delete
  5. I didn't know soap & glory did a micellar water! Would you say it's better than the garnier one? Great poat xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are both as good as each other but, i recommend the garnier one! i find it leaves a cleaner feeling and it will not sting your eyes at all x

      Delete
  6. I didn't know soap & glory did a micellar water! Would you say it's better than the garnier one? Great poat xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete